Friday, September 3, 2021

Where have the years gone?

 I don’t know if anyone even sees/reads this blog anymore but just in case anyone does I thought I’d give an update. I’ve not been on here for seven years! I can attribute that to filling so healthy and enjoying every moment of motherhood. I loved meeting and chatting with everyone who had questions about Hashimoto’s disease but sometimes I would get thousands of messages and it was just overwhelming being a new mother at the time. I gave birth to my third child in 2017, a sweet little boy who has made life even more busy and enjoyable. 

I thought I would give a little update in case anyone is still reading this blog and taking advice from it and applying it to their own Hashimoto’s journey. I’m sure everyone is wondering if what I have done has worked over these last 14 years.

I’m happy to report that I have continued all of the regimens and supplements that I have suggested on my blog and I continue to be in remission when it comes to Hashimoto’s antibodies and all of my other thyroid numbers are in a healthy normal range!

I feel so grateful that I was able to find something that works for me and I hope that it is helped others over the last 14 years that have read this blog! God has really blessed me abundantly in my life and I hope that in some small way I’ve been able to pass on some knowledge that can help other people! 

Lots of love, blessings and health! 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment